The Lanbena teeth whitener is one of the most popular, as well as the most effective teeth whiteners in the market.
It removes stains from coffee, smoking, drugs, red wine, beverages and more from the teeth, while helping you save hugely as when compared to other alternatives, ie meeting a dentist.
Now, there are a good number of tooth whiteners in the market, and all have their own advantages and of course, disadvantages.
Majority are temporary disadvantages, like having an increase in tooth sensitivity and a mild irritation on the soft tissues of the mouth.
I have used the Lanbena Teeth Whitener myself, and my review is purely from my experiences.
How To Use The Lanbena Teeth Whitening Essence
Assuming you have purchased the teeth whitening essence, then it’s time to make use of it.
If you haven’t, please use this link to get it from our store.
On opening the packet, this is what you’ll see;
The things in the small box are are follows;
- The teeth whitening essence
- A manual containing the side effects, ingredients, directions for use, storage tips and precautions
- Cotton wools that will be used for it’s application, I already used mine so there’s only three remaining… Lol. You can always purchase more.
Now, using the tooth whitener is even more easier than brushing your teeth;
- Take out the cotton bud, and open the little container with the solution
- Get warm water for rinsing your mouth before and after cleaning it. The warmer the better!
- Soak the cotton bud with the solution, but don’t let it be too dry.
- Carefully clean the teeth with the solution, one at a time, with each taking an average of one minute.
- Avoid touching your gum and oral mucosa with the solution, and wipe gently.
- Rinse after each step, you can use a mirror to guide you better.
If stains don’t wipe completely, reuse after 7 days.
Do not swallow, and please, don’t use for children under the age of 13 years.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
My Review Of The Lanbena Teeth Whitener
The product is very effective, and I used it twice before my teeth was completely white (maybe I wasn’t patient enough the first time…Lol).
Also, I didn’t experience any bruises, and there were no side effects whatsoever.
However, if you experienced any side effects, I suggest you discontinue it’s usage.
How was your experience with the teeth whitener? Drop us your comments and don’t forget to share!